Here is our beautiful Annah!

Here is our beautiful Annah!
There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that when a child is born an invisible red thread connects that child's soul to all those people-present and in the future- who will play a part in that child's life. As each birthday passes, those threads shorten and tighten, bringing closer those people who are fated to be together.

Monday, April 12, 2010

My God is Bigger than the Russian Federation!

As for me and my house we are adopting two babies. My GOD is BIGGER than Russia! The doors won't be shut forever and will be ready when they open! HOMESTUDY Interview is scheduled for Sunday May 2nd. Lots to do! I need a doctor's note, financial statements, reference letters, a statement from my employer, a background check, a marriage license, pics of my family and pics of my house. Lots to still do! Keep praying for my growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment